Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Year.......... Year 2010

Well I certainly dropped the ball on that promise. I do think maybe, just maybe I will get with it this year. Year 2010 can you believe it. We had a wonderful Christmas, went to Newport Beach, CA and spent the holiday with my brother and his family. Something we have done for the past several years. They have young children, so it makes Christmas much more fun. The food was great, the company was great, and the weather was perfect, as it always is in NPB.

So a few weeks have passed in the new year and the month of January, and I have accomplished absolutely nothing. I recently was introduced to Facebook and have totally wasted all my time playing on Facebook.

My son has been driving through our town on his trips to Yuma and Southern California for the past 3 months. It has been such a joy to be able to cook for him and to share my life with him. He lived in Virginia for 24 years and moved to west coast about a 1 year ago. So this has been sorta a new thing for us to be together this often. While he lived in Virginia, we visited with them usually once a year. But this new thing has brought him my way once a week. It feels just like he lives down the street. Very fun.... very thankful.

No comments:

Annie

Annie
Wanted you to meet Annie

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween
Beautiful colors of fall