Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Started a new Bible Study last night. Looks like it will be fun. Lots of new ladies and a new study for me. I have never done one of Priscilla Shirer's studies before.

I also got a chance to see Darlene's quilt for her "Round-robin" they did last fall. It is just absolutely beautiful. They all did such a nice job. I think I am going to try and make one similar to hers. She started with a basket block set on point. Then appliqued with flowers and leaves in the basket. It was lovely and I will look for something similar.

My daughter-inlaw is still on the road, almost through New Mexico. So she doesn't have too much further to go and the weather will be better. I am praying for her safety. This is a very difficult time for both of them and they will just have to find a way to work through it. As much as I would like to jump in and say come on kids, lets quit poking one another.

Today is my great grandbaby's 1st birthday......Alexa is one year old. Oh my how the time flies.

Have a wonderful day, think I will get to sewing being as it is a rainy day. LOL

No comments:

Annie

Annie
Wanted you to meet Annie

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween
Beautiful colors of fall