Saturday, December 19, 2009

It's been a long time

Geez........I can't believe how long it has been since I have posted here on this little blog. I am always so busy reading everyone else's blog that I don't find the time to update mine. Not only that but find it very intimidating after reading all these wonderful blogs of quilters and quilt store owners, fabric designers and pattern designers. Oooooh brother. What wonderful words they all write.

I so can't believe that the year is already come and gone, it seems like just yesterday I was setting this blog up and now here it is December 19, 2009. Soon to be 2010 ...... just whoa! is all I can say.

I think before the end of the year I am going to write myself a memory post of this years events and post a few pictures from along the way. Then maybe this will bring the year back to me in some small way.

I wish everyone in the blogger land and in this wonderful world a very "MERRY CHRISTMAS"

No comments:

Annie

Annie
Wanted you to meet Annie

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween
Beautiful colors of fall