Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sunday Fall back time

Fall time and again it is "fall back time".  So now we will be getting up in the sunlight and driving home from work in the dark.  Never have been able to get use to this whole time change thing.  I think they should leave it on one thing and call it good.  It takes a week to get adjusted to the new time either way. 

 I love fall for all the beautiful colors, soft hues and shadows.  It doesn't last very long but it is surely my favorite time.  So I will just relax and enjoy the remainder of fall with glee.  :)

Fall gives  me more time to sew, I have been working on a quilt for  gift.  It has been a bit more challenging then I thought.  Hopefully the quilting will bring it all together.  There was a lot of flying geese and each border had something new on it.  It seemed difficult to make each border fit perfectly.   I will post a picture so you can see my progress.  Take care and have a great Monday......Agnes

No comments:

Annie

Annie
Wanted you to meet Annie

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween
Beautiful colors of fall