Sunday, November 16, 2008

How time flies.........

 How time flies is so true......it was just November 2 and here we are at November 16th, and I haven't accomplished anything yet this month.  I feel as though I am always busy.  But have nothing to show for it.  I guess it is just called busy work. LOL  I have been working on 2 quilts and I am almost done with the small angel quilt.  It is pretty cute. I hope to have it done by Wednesday so I can share it at a meeting.  LOL....................

Last week we went to a friends in northern CA........she had these persimmons and I just couldn't take to many pictures of them.  They were all lined up on a table and looked so orange.....lol........just loved the color. Well have a great start on your week.  Agnes

No comments:

Annie

Annie
Wanted you to meet Annie

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween
Beautiful colors of fall