Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Today is the first day in blogger world:)

Here it is fall time.  My most favorite time of the year.  Everything has this sort of golden hue, a sepia color.  Not sure about the sepia thing.  But I will go with it anyway. 

So a little about myself, sewing is my obsession.  I make quilts, aprons, bags, and just little giftie things to give to friends.  This is really a great time to sew, as you can make things for hostess gifts, and christmas gifts.

I also like to take pictures of what I am sewing and cooking.  Always taking pictures of food.  I guess because I love food. lol................Tonight I had a chocolate break down ........had to dive into the Halloween candy to cure my attack......:|  Well it is really late here and I need to get some sleep.  Thanks for stopping by and reading my stuff.  Have a great day tomorrow.......agnes

No comments:

Annie

Annie
Wanted you to meet Annie

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween
Beautiful colors of fall