Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sewing and cooking are my favorite things




Goodmorning ladies ..... hope your having a beautiful October morning.  I know October means some cold weather just around the corner for some of you.  (I'm sorry about that) but in California we don't get much of that real cold weather.  Sometimes that is nice, it always looks so pretty where you in the east live with the snow and all.  But I am sure I would be really tired of it real soon.  Just think of all the  sewing and quilting time you have during those bad weather days.  :) I have few little items to post today,  I had made these little bags to put things in or use to give with a small soap in the bag, this past spring.   And a pic of the beginning of my taco's last night.  Nothing important, just fun stuff.  Hope you enjoy seeing them.

No comments:

Annie

Annie
Wanted you to meet Annie

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween
Beautiful colors of fall