Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Spring came and went.....


I thought there would be more postings but it seems I spend more time looking at everyone else's blog and not posting to mine. Can't seem to change that bad habit. I just love looking at all the great stuff everyone does. Mostly quilting, there are some amazing quilters online. Love to view the work they do. I haven't been doing much quilting lately. Still working on my "Wool Crazy" but it has been so hot, it's a little hard to pick it up and work on it.

I also made that little table quilt in the spring, it is charm squares and inner border with ric rac and a pieced outer border with scallops. It is not very big, but fit my table perfectly.

Back to work on something new....

No comments:

Annie

Annie
Wanted you to meet Annie

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween
Beautiful colors of fall