Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy New Year



Well I guess the last month and half just zoomed right by.  I was actually gone for 11 days during Christmas and New Years.  It was a nice holiday.  So now we are here in 2009, can you believe that .....2009..... When I was 16, I remember thinking about living until 2009 how totally impossible that seemed at that time in my life.  Well, now some 50 years later here we are feeling just as surprised about 2009.  LOL  Like most of the rest of you, I am thinking clean up and organize.  Also set some goals to reach this new year.  Since sewing is my thing, I of coarse have listed some things I would like to make this year.  And on top of my list is cleaning and organizing my sewing room.  I have made a few items in the past 2 weeks......The pillow on the left is a "Bareroots"  Valentine Stitchery.  The heart on the right is "Crab-apple Hill" Love Notes Pincushion & Needlecase. Both were fun to make and turned out lovely I must say.  You can probably find both patterns at your local quilt shop or online at the website.  So now I am off to do some picking up and starting my new day.  Have a wonderful day..........  

No comments:

Annie

Annie
Wanted you to meet Annie

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween
Beautiful colors of fall